baner

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BAF 2012 part1


On 13th-19th November there was an animation festival in Bradford.
During these four days I attended the festival. This became a very inspiring experience for me. From morning to evening, you could see all kinds of animation from around the world, listen to lectures and take part in workshops. It was impossible to get bored.
I was impressed by the interview with Robert Morgan. After seeing his animated puppet films notions of paranoia and elements of horror are heavily evident. I found myself watching the video feeling  disgusted and at the same time fascinated, and I have to admit that if someone wants to do an animated horror film he or she should use puppets. I find myself, the juxtaposition between the life like nature of puppets and the innocence they contain is what evokes these disturbing emotions . Thus, being perfect for use in horror animations.
My Favorite Film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybEjyGmVub8

No comments:

Post a Comment