baner

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The beginning...


This blog will be dedicated to animation because it is my passion and life. I want to improve and develop my skills to create the best 3D animation I can. I will post my own designs and other contemporary films that have inspired me or just seem to me interesting and worth watching.
Even if 3D technology is developing, traditional 2D animation and puppet animation  is still abundant in production and is a form that is timeless. Therefore. we could say that traditional technologies do not die, however we can now see blending of modern and traditional forms of animation.
I think we can divide animation in sections of:


  • stop motion (puppet animation, cut outs), e.g. "ParaNorman" LAIKA,
  • 3D (CGI animation and motion capture), e.g. "Brave" PIXAR, "The Polar Express" WB,
  • live action and 3D, e.g. "Arthur and the Invisibles" Europa.
Animation, regardless of the technology is used in various fields:
  • short movie,  e.g. "Invetion of love" Andrey Shushkov,
  • feature movie, e.g. "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted" DreamWorks,
  • advertisement, e.g. "Heardy Heads for the Hills" David Browne Watch
  • videoclips, e.g. 77 Bombay Street "Up in the sky" Antoine Robert and Arnaud Javier http://vimeo.com/46100160.


No comments:

Post a Comment